CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- Author(s)Judith Grant Long
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/11/2012
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in Sport Business and Management
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, 26 black & white tables, 9 black & white line drawings
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction: Cities, Sports Facilities, and Public/Private Partnerships 2. Moving Towards Partnership: Public Participation in Financing Major League Sports Facilities, 1900-2010 3. Full Count: A Model for Estimating Public Costs in Sports Facility Deals 4. Uncounted Costs and Unequal Partnerships: The Real Cost of Public Funding for Major League Sports Facilities. 5. A League of Their Own: Public Participation in Sports Facility Deals Across MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLS 6. Who's on First? The Changing Composition of Partners and Funding Sources in Major League Sports Facility Deals 7. Making Better Deals: Learning from Public/Private Partnerships for Major League Sports Facilities.
- Author BiographyJudith Grant Long is Associate Professor of Urban Planning at Harvard University and former Director of the Master in Urban Planning program.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.