Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.28Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionResponding to the need in academia and the public relations profession, this volume presents the state of knowledge in public relations measurement and evaluation. It brings together ideas and methods that can be used throughout the world, and scholars and practitioners from the United States, Europe, Asia, and Africa are represented.
- Author BiographyBetteke van Ruler, PhD, is Professor of Communication and Organization in the Amsterdam School of Communication Research at the University of Amsterdam in the Netherlands. Her research focuses on the practice of communication management and the relationship between organizations and the press. Ana Tkalac Vercic, PhD, is Associate Professor of Marketing and Marketing Communications at the Graduate School of Business and Economics, in Zagreb, Croatia. Her major research interests are focused on attitude and attitude change in public relations. She is a former Fulbright scholar and a recipient of various other grants and sholarships. Dejan Vercic, PhD, FCIPR is a partner at Pristop agency and Associate Professor of Public Relations and Communication Management at the University of Ljubljana, Slovenia. Among his clients are governments, domestic and international corporations, and associations. He organizes the Lake Bled International Public Relations Research Symposia, held annually.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Series TitleRoutledge Communication Series
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLawrence Erlbaum Associates Inc
- Content Note36 black & white tables
- Weight589 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAna Tkalac Vercic,Betteke van Ruler,Dejan Vercic
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.