All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text examines the theory behind the principles and practice of public relations. It draws on the opinions, views, expertise and understanding of a range of practitioners and theorists.
- Author BiographyProfessor Philip J. Kitchen, Martin Naughton Chair in Business Strategy, Queen's University of Belfast.
- Author(s)Philip J. Kitchen
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication24/04/1997
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning EMEA
- Out-of-print date22/01/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width188 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.