All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £68.30
- £56.73Trending at £69.00
- £16.78Trending at £22.84
- £37.19Trending at £43.78
- £27.56Trending at £29.67
- £22.60Trending at £34.83
- £12.17Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionBirmingham not only attracted major sculptors from London, but as a great manufacturing city it possessed busy workshops of local sculptors, often closely associated with its progressive and important art school. This book documents this heritage as fully as possible, from the earliest surviving item to modern, recently erected sculptures.
- Author BiographyGeorge T. Noszlopy is Emeritus Professor of Art History at the University of Central England.
- Author(s)George T. Noszlopy
- PublisherLiverpool University Press
- Date of Publication06/01/1998
- Series TitlePublic Sculpture of Britain
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLiverpool
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLiverpool University Press
- Weight952 g
- Width250 mm
- Height220 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.