CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.64
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.13
- £18.33Trending at £24.00
- £7.25Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionA survey of the outdoor statuary in the area of London where national government is conducted. It includes an introduction that addresses general issues of policy on commemoration and attitudes to the beautification of the metropolis.
- Author BiographyPhilip Ward-Jackson was the Conway Librarian at the Courtauld Institute and is author of Public Sculpture of the City of London, 2003 (Liverpool University Press).
- Author(s)Philip Ward-Jackson
- PublisherLiverpool University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitlePublic Sculpture of Britain
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.14
- Place of PublicationLiverpool
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLiverpool University Press
- Content Note320 black & white halftones
- Weight1657 g
- Width250 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.