All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a detailed survey of the significant public sculpture located across South Yorkshire, including statues, memorials, architectural sculpture and reliefs.
- Author BiographyDarcy White is Principal Lecturer in Visual Culture at Sheffield Hallam University. Dr Elizabeth Norman was Senior Lecturer in History of Art at Sheffield Hallam University. David Ball is Senior Information Advisor for Photographic Collection at Sheffield Hallam University. Dr Christopher T. Goldie is Senior Lecturer at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Author(s)Darcy White,Elizabeth Norman
- PublisherLiverpool University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitlePublic Sculpture of Britain
- Series Part/Volume Number18
- Place of PublicationLiverpool
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLiverpool University Press
- Content Note370 black & white illustrations
- Width250 mm
- Height220 mm
- Photographs byDavid Ball
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £8.66Trending at £11.91
- £22.22Trending at £23.57
- £10.98Trending at £11.55
- £19.56Trending at £26.34
- £13.74Trending at £18.33
- £12.91Trending at £14.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.