All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £26.29Trending at £39.82
- £11.76Trending at £14.13
- £17.70Trending at £19.21
- £14.76Trending at £15.09
- £7.61Trending at £7.97
- £14.50Trending at £17.72
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at non-finance specialists, this book starts from the premise of what public sector managers need to know in order to use the financial information in front of them effectively. The key focus is on identifying the core information needed to make decisions from the sea of financial documents available to managers.
- Author BiographyJan van Helden is Professor Emeritus of Management Accounting at the Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Groningen, the Netherlands. In recent years his research has focused on management and accounting changes in public sector organizations, with a special attention to performance measurement, benchmarking, performance budgeting, and the role of consultants and researchers in public sector innovations. He has been member of the Executive for financial and personnel affairs of the province of Groningen, the Netherlands, in the 1980s. Ron Hodges is Professor of Accounting at the University of Birmingham, UK, having previously held posts at Sheffield and Nottingham. He is a member of both the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales and the Chartered Association of Certified Accountants. His research interests include the regulation of public sector accounting, public private partnerships and local government accounting and audit. He has held numerous related positions including membership of the Financial Reporting Advisory Board (FRAB) and acting as an advisor to the UK National Audit Office and the Communities and Local Government Committee of the House of Commons.
- Author(s)G. Jan van Helden,Ron Hodges
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/03/2015
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note256 p.
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.