CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses the impact of public sector in economic development. This title analyzes public goods, market failure, the role of government, public choice and political business cycles, and government revenues and expenditures. It also explores issues such as poverty alleviation, and the operation of the value-added tax in developing countries.
- Author BiographyMichael Howard is Professor of Economics, Department of Economics, University of the West Indies, Barbados. He is the author of the first edition of Public Sector Economics for Developing Countries. Althea La Foucade is Lecturer, Department of Economics, and Assistant Coordinator of the HEU, Centre for Health Economics, University of the West Indies, Trinidad and Tobago. Ewan Scott is Lecturer, Department of Economics, and Assistant Coordinator, Labour Market and Poverty Studies Unit, University of the West Indies, Trinidad and Tobago.
- Author(s)Althea La Foucade,Ewan Scott,Michael Howard
- PublisherUniversity of the West Indies Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationKingston
- Country of PublicationJamaica
- ImprintUniversity of the West Indies Press
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.