All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.15
- £6.82Trending at £7.31
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £25.99Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionA discussion of the impact of government revenues and expenditures on economic activity, with special reference to developing countries. Michael Howard raises theoretical and empirical issues relating to the role of the public sector in economic development.
- Author BiographyMichael Howard is a senior lecturer and head of the Department of Economics, the University of the West Indies Cave Hill campus.
- Author(s)Michael Howard
- PublisherUniversity of the West Indies Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2001
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationKingston
- Country of PublicationJamaica
- ImprintUniversity of the West Indies Press
- Out-of-print date23/05/2011
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.