Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.48Trending at £7.75
- £7.17Trending at £9.00
- £9.51Trending at £9.96
- £10.43Trending at £11.83
- £24.99Trending at £33.50
- £9.06Trending at £10.49
- £12.98Trending at £14.21
About this product
- DescriptionPublic Speaking Basics provides concise information, classroom exercises, homework assignments, and speeches to enable college students to master public speaking. There is an emphasis on creating effective thesis sentences, motivational appeals, introductions and conclusions, outlines, and supporting information. Sample speeches are provided.
- Author BiographyMichael A. Griffin, EdD, is associate professor of communications at the University of Guam where he has instructed communication courses since 1988. He has taught college-level public speaking for twenty-five years, including at several colleges in the San Francisco area. He has judged high school speaking contests for over twenty years. He is a member of the International Society for General Semantics.
- Author(s)Michael A. Griffin
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication03/04/2015
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Note22 tables
- Weight267 g
- Width153 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.