All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume explores the contributions to the field of social ethics by David Hollenbach, one of the most prominent voices in the promotion of the common good over the past half-century.
- Author BiographyKevin Ahern is past president of the International Movement of Catholic Students (IMC-Pax Romana-MIEC) which brings together more than 75 national federations of Catholic university students from six continental regions, founded in 1921, and headquartered in Paris. Meghan J. Clark is Assistant Professor of Theology and Religious Studies at St. John's University in New York. Her research and publications focus on Catholic social thought, global health, and human rights. Kristin Heyer is a Professor of Theology at Boston College.
- PublisherOrbis Books (USA)
- Date of Publication25/08/2016
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationMaryknoll
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOrbis Books (USA)
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byKevin Ahern,Kristin Heyer,Laurie Johnston,Meghan J. Clark
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £64.99Trending at £86.08
- £5.79Trending at £7.06
- £7.80Trending at £8.05
- £12.99Trending at £23.00
- £32.80Trending at £50.52
- £19.99Trending at £28.09
- £11.99Trending at £12.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.