CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.34
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £16.99
- £14.87Trending at £16.68
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.01
About this product
- DescriptionTheologians, social scientists and other scholars provide a stocktaking of public theology at the beginning of the 21st century. The contributions combine retrospect and prospect, seeking to discern continuities and changes.
- Author BiographyWilliam Storrar is Professor of Christian Ethics and Practical Theology, and Director of the Centre for Theology and Public Issues, in the University of Edinburgh. Dr Andrew R. Morton is Honorary Fellow of the Faculty of Divinity of the University of Edinburgh.
- Author(s)Andrew Morton,William Storrar
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight679 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.