Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThe subdivision of our social world and the spaces we inhabit into public and private spheres is a key feature of how a society organizes itself. This book looks at how and why social space is subdivided and explores the nature of each realm as defined by spatial and symbolic boundaries.
- Author BiographyIn writing this book Ali Madanipour drew upon his many years of advanced study and teaching in architecture, landscape and planning; and professional practice in architectural and urban design, buildings and urban development projects including winning design awards.
- Author(s)Ali Madanipour
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/03/2003
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note61 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight725 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.