CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Public and Private Universities in Kenya: New Challenges, Issues and Achievements by Violet Wawire, Kilemi Mwiria, Douglas Ouma-Odero, Charles Ngome, Njuguna Ng'ethe, Daniel Wesonga (Paperback, 2007)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £3.98
- £8.79Trending at £10.34
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionReviews the history of higher education in Kenya and details the emergence of private universities, most of them with a Christian religious orientation, as major players in the provision of tertiary-level education.
- Author(s)Charles Ngome,Daniel Wesonga,Douglas Ouma-Odero,Kilemi Mwiria,Njuguna Ng'ethe,Violet Wawire
- PublisherJames Currey
- Date of Publication19/04/2007
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleHigher Education in Africa S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJames Currey
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight321 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.