All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionAn investigation of the role which the English book trade played in an important transitional period in early modern medicine.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Lane Furdell is Professor of History at the University of North Florida, and author of The Royal Doctors, 1485-1714.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Lane Furdell
- PublisherBoydell & Brewer Ltd
- Date of Publication22/11/2002
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2002
- ImprintUniversity of Rochester Press
- Content Note1 Line drawings, black and white; 35 Illustrations, black and white
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.