All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing over 900 special pubs and inns throughout England and Wales, this work presents full page spreads for the pubs. It includes clear symbols and indices that show where children and pets are welcome, where there's a wide choice of beers, wines, locally-sourced food, good gardens, great walks or an open fire.
- Author BiographyAlastair has built a team of talented editors who are as committed as he is to the search for authenticity and personality in places to stay. They are also driving the world's first carbon-neutral publishing company; the search for a reduced ecological footprint is a serious one. In 2005/2006, Alastair Sawday Publishing won an award from Business Commitment to the Environment, a Green Apple Award and The Queen's Award for Enterprise in the Sustainable Development category. David Hancock has worked in travel guide publishing since 1983, on walking books and general travel writing as well as on several pubs guides. He has his finger on the pulse of the changing scene and is passionate about the subject.
- PublisherAlastair Sawday Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- GenreWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlastair Sawday Publishing
- Out-of-print date06/07/2009
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps
- Weight764 g
- Width130 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byDavid Hancock
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.