All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £25.05
- £66.16Trending at £92.21
- £8.66Trending at £10.34
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.27
About this product
- DescriptionPuccini's operas are among the most popular and widely performed in the world, yet few books have examined his body of work from an analytical perspective. This volume remedies that lack in lively prose accessible to scholars and opera enthusiasts alike.
- Author BiographyMichele Girardi is associate professor of musicology and the history of contemporary music at the University of Pavia, Italy. He was awarded the Massimo Mila prize, given to the best monograph on music published in Italy between 1993 and 1996, for the Italian edition of this book.
- Author(s)Michele Girardi
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication22/07/2003
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note190 musical examples
- Weight840 g
- Width168 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Translated byLaura Basani,Laura Basini
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.