All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe unsolved riddle at the heart of style= mso-bidi-font-style:normal >Pudd'nhead Wilson> is less the identity of the murderer than the question of whether nature or nurture makes the man. In his introduction, Werner Sollors illuminates the complex web of uncertainty that is the switched-and-doubled-identity world of Mark Twain's novel.
- Author(s)Mark Twain
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication03/02/2015
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleThe John Harvard Library
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Belknap Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.99Trending at £6.81
- £13.80Trending at £16.88
- £4.49Trending at £8.48
- £9.06Trending at £10.42
- £4.50Trending at £7.98
- £4.95Trending at £7.98
- £7.36Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.