All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.57Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £6.49Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.07
About this product
- DescriptionPuerto Ricans are rarely studied - and often misunderstood. The authors move deftly from Puerto Rico's colonial experience, through a series of waves of migration, to the emergence of the commuter patterns. Not least, they draw on extensive data to dispel widespread myths and stereotypes.
- Author BiographyEdna Acosta-Belen is Distinguished Service Professor of Latin American, Carribean, and women's studies at the University at Albany, SUNY, where she is also director of the Center for Latino, Latin American, and Caribbean Studies. She serves as coeditor of the Latino(a) Research Review, which she founded with Carlos Santiago. Carlos E. Santiago is chancellor of the University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, and professor in the university's Department of Economics. He has published extensively on the Puerto Rican diaspora.
- Author(s)Carlos E. Santiago,Edna Acosta-Belen
- PublisherLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication15/05/2006
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLatinos: Exploring Diversity & Change S.
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, map, port.
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.