Save on Adult Learning & University
- £14.67Trending at £14.86
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of the Puerto Rican experience in the United States since the early 1900s. It includes discussion of the land, people and culture of Puerto Rico, the historical events leading to immigration to the USA, and the adjustment and adaptation of Puerto Ricans to their move.
- Author BiographyMARIA E. PEREZ Y GONZALEZ is a Sociologist and an Assistant Professor in the Department of Puerto Rican and Latino Studies at Brooklyn College, City University of New York.
- Author(s)Maria E.Perez y Gonzalez
- Date of Publication30/08/2000
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleThe New Americans
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight482 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.