All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the enchanting and intriguing mind behind Codex Seraphinianus comes this beautiful illustrated tribute to the famed Neapolitan character Pulcinella.
- Author BiographyLuigi Serafini was born in Rome and earned a degree in architecture in 1977, taking part in exhi- bitions by Gruppo Memphis, headed by Ettore Sottsass. He has worked as an architect, cerami- cist, glassmaker, opera director, set designer, and critic. He is best known for the cult classic book Codex Seraphinianus, also available from Rizzoli.
- Author(s)Luigi Serafini
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication18/10/2016
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Weight998 g
- Width229 mm
- Height339 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.55
- £13.11Trending at £19.97
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £18.34Trending at £23.89
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £4.32Trending at £4.73
- £20.24Trending at £30.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.