All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £15.68
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £21.14Trending at £21.52
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
About this product
- DescriptionAs Garlock relates in the preface, The quality of the research, reporting and writing of these unique features is stunning. No two are written exactly the same way. But they all hold to one constant: strong emotions and content-powerful, touching, frightening, harrowing journalism.
- Author BiographyDavid Garlock is a Senior Lecturer in Journalism and heads the magazine program in the School of Journalism in the College of Communication at the University of Texas. He's a frequent speaker around the country on writing and has given numerous workshops for journalists and the public.
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2003
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1120 g
- Width167 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byDavid Garlock
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.