All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £10.09Trending at £13.89
- £24.53Trending at £29.23
- £12.41Trending at £21.17
- £41.64Trending at £69.13
- £17.55Trending at £18.10
- £31.41Trending at £33.56
- £23.39Trending at £25.24
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses how Wittgenstein's early philosophy became widely known largely through the efforts of Russell and other empirically-minded British philosophers. It looks at the relations between Wittgenstein's first philosophy and the work of Schopenhauer, Frege, Hertz and Russell.
- Author(s)Richard D. Brockhaus
- PublisherOpen Court Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/12/1991
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOpen Court Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight523 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.