All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.42Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- DescriptionPulmonary Sarcoidosis
- Author BiographyMarc A. Judson, MD, completed his medical education at Vanderbilt University Medical School, his internal medicine residency at the Montefiore Hospital Medical Center, and his fellowship in Pulmonary/Critical Care Medicine at NYU/Bellevue. He was on the faculty at the University of South Carolina School of Medicine and then for 18 years at the Medical University of South Carolina, where he rose to the rank of Professor of Medicine in 2002. In April, 2011, he assumed the position of Professor of Medicine and Chief of the Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine at Albany Medical College. Dr. Judson is the author of over 130 original articles and 25 book chapters. His early area of interest was in the field of lung transplantation as he was the Medical Director of the Lung Transplantation Program at the Medical University of South Carolina for 7 years. For the last 20 years, Dr. Judson's area of focus has been sarcoidosis. He directed one of the largest sarcoidosis clinics in the United States at the Medical University of South Carolina. He has participated in more than 40 clinical and translational sarcoidosis studies including several NIH trials. He is on the editorial board of the international sarcoidosis journal (Sarcoidosis, Vasculitis and Diffuse Lung Diseases) and just completed two terms on the Executive Committee of the international sarcoidosis society (WASOG). He is also on the Editorial Board of Chest and an Associate Editor of Respiratory Medicine.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication17/10/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleRespiratory Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Number17
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note34 black & white illustrations, 18 colour illustrations, 33 black & white tables, biography
- Weight530 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byMarc A. Judson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.