CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- Author(s)J. P. Casey
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/10/1983
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations, index
- Weight1120 g
- Width161 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsPigment Coating. Printing. Reprography. Laminating. Corrugating. Paper Reinforcement by Polymer Addition. Paper Laminates. Aqueous and Solvent Coating. Extrusion Coating. Hot-Melt Coating. Appendix. Subject Index.
- Author BiographyJAMES P. CASEY received his M.S. from Syracuse University Pulp and Paper School in 1947. Among his many affiliations, Mr. Casey has been Director of Applications Research for A.E. Staley Manufacturing Company, Vice President of Research and Development for Union Starch and Refining Company, and Vice President and Director of Research for Miles Laboratories. The author of many technical papers on starch and paper manufacture, he is presently a highly sought-after consultant.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.