All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamining the history of rap music, particularly the subgenre of political rap, and coupling public opinion research with lyrical analysis, Lakeyta M. Bonnette illustrates the ways rap music serves as a vehicle for the expression and advancement of political thought in urban Black communities.
- Author BiographyLakeyta M. Bonnette teaches political science at Georgia State University-Atlanta.
- Author(s)Lakeyta M. Bonnette
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication18/03/2015
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleAmerican Governance: Politics, Policy, and Public Law
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note2 illus.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.79
- £66.16Trending at £91.88
- £9.68Trending at £11.66
- £14.25Trending at £14.96
- £16.59Trending at £25.25
- £22.22Trending at £23.47
- £10.38Trending at £10.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.