Best-selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £14.47Trending at £16.02
- £30.44Trending at £40.31
- £10.94Trending at £11.33
- £13.11Trending at £14.99
- £10.29Trending at £11.15
- £19.17Trending at £26.99
- £12.48Trending at £13.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides engineers in the power electronics field with complete guidance to pulsewidth modulated (PWM) DC-to-DC power converters. It explains the circuit and operation of PWM DC-to-DC converters and their dynamic characteristics along with in-depth discussion of the current mode control scheme for PWM DC-to-DC converters.
- Author BiographyBYUNGCHO CHOI is a professor in the School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at Kyungpook National University, Daegu, Korea. He received his PhD from Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg, Virginia. Over the past twenty years, Dr. Choi has been teaching and doing research in the area of PWM DC-to-DC power conversion.
- Author(s)Byungcho Choi
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication22/07/2013
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white)
- Weight1054 g
- Width157 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.