All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a rare glimpse of life inside British prisons, where non-citizens are increasingly segregated from the rest of the penal population. Using first-hand testimonies from prisoners, prison staff, and high-level policy makers, it describes how a national scandal led to policies that have transformed prisons into sites for border control.
- Author BiographyDr Emma Kaufman received her DPhil in Law from the University of Oxford, where she was a Marshall Scholar. From 2011-12, she was a Guest Scholar at the University of California, San Diego's Center for Comparative Immigration Studies. She now attends Yale Law School and has authored numerous articles on punishment and border control.
- Author(s)Emma Kaufman
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication04/06/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleClarendon Studies in Criminology
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight452 g
- Width152 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.