All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.48Trending at £5.03
- £25.99Trending at £27.29
- £7.17Trending at £10.37
- £9.51Trending at £9.68
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £4.03Trending at £4.08
- £8.31Trending at £9.76
About this product
- DescriptionNow in the new Second Edition, Purchasing for Chefs is a comprehensive yet concise treatment of the purchasing principles that teaches students and chefs the basic principles of how to purchase goods and services in order to run their businesses effectively.
- Author BiographyAndrew Hale Feinstein is Dean and James A. Collins Distinguished Chair at the Collins College of Hospitality Management at California Sate Polytechnic University, Pomona. John M. Stefanelli is a Professor in the Food and Beverage Management Department at William F. Harrah College of Hotel Administration at the University of Nevada Las Vegas.
- Author(s)Andrew H. Feinstein,John M. Stefanelli
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/01/2010
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight346 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.