Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2003 study uses a fact-based comparative method and in-depth research into the laws of thirteen European countries.
- Author BiographyMauro Bussani is Professor of Law at the University of Trieste. Vernon Valentine Palmer is Thomas Pickles Professor Law at the Tulane University School of Law.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2003
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleThe Common Core of European Private Law
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 28
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight1100 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edited byMauro Bussani,Professor Vernon Valentine Palmer
- Series Edited byMauro Bussani,Ugo Mattei,Rodolfo Sacco,Rudolf B. Schlesinger
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.