Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- Author(s)Aidan Moran,John Kremer
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/06/2013
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note57 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables, 32 black & white halftones, 19 colour illustrations, 6 black & white line drawings
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Table Of Contents1. Starting Out 2. The Winning Mind 3. Mirror Gazing 4. Hitting the Zone 5. Staying Focused 6. Using Your Imagination 7. Handling Setbacks and Mistakes 8. The Team 9. Leading and Managing 10. The End?
- Author BiographyJohn Kremer runs his own successful consultancy business, having been a Reader in Psychology at Queen's University Belfast for 31 years. Along with his academic interest in sport and exercise psychology he has worked directly with a wide range of national and international athletes and teams in over 50 sports. Aidan Moran is a Professor of Cognitive Psychology at University College Dublin. A Fulbright Scholar, he has written many scientific papers on mental imagery and attention in athletes. He has advised many of Ireland's leading professional athletes and teams, including golfer Padraig Harrington and the Irish rugby team.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.