Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £144.99
- £46.55Trending at £57.36
- £14.44Trending at £15.86
- £25.39Trending at £26.98
- £23.65Trending at £26.09
- £17.91Trending at £18.14
- £27.26Trending at £29.61
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/12/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note91 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1126 g
- Edited byMathias M. Muller
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1977
- Table Of Contentsof Volume 76 A.- History of Gout. Including Comments from an Illustrious Timeless Gathering.- Metabolic Pathways of Purines.- A Multienzyme Complex for De Novo Purine Biosynthesis.- Coordinate Regulation of the Proximal and Distal Steps of the Pathway of Purine Synthesis De Novo in WI-L2 Human Lymphoblasts.- Purine Toxicity in Human Lymphoblasts.- Studies on the Regulation of the Biosynthesis of Myocardial Adenine Nucleotides.- Effect of Triiodothyronine on the Biosynthesis of Adenine Nucleotides and Proteins in the Rat Heart.- Altered Synthesis and Catabolism of Purine Nucleotides in Regulatory Mutants of Saccharomyces Cerevisiae.- Phosphoribosylpyrophosphate Synthesis in Human Erythrocytes: Inhibition by Purine Nucleosides.- Human Phosphoribosylpyrophosphate Synthetase: Relation of Activity and Quaternary Structure.- Transfer of Resistance to Selective Conditions from Fibroblasts with Mutant Feedback-Resistant Phosphoribosylpyrophosphate Synthetase to Normal Cells. A Form of Metabolic Cooperation.- Phosphoribosylpyrophosphate Degradation in Human Tissues.- Properties of the Phosphoribosylpyrophosphate-Glutamine Amidotransferase of the Human Leucemic Cells.- A Purine Auxotroph Deficient in Phosphoribosylpyrophosphate Amidotransferase and Phosphoribosylpyrophosphate Aminotransferase Activities with normal Activity of Ribose-5-phosphate Aminotransferase.- Biochemical Studies of Purine Auxotrophs of Drosophila Melanogaster.- Inosine Triphosphate Metabolism in Human Erythrocytes.- Oxypurine and 6-Thiopurine Nucleoside Triphosphate Formation in Human Erythrocytes.- Activity of Salvage Pathway in Erythrocytes of Newborn Infants, Children, and Adults.- Purine Phosphoribosyltransferase in Human Erythrocyte Ghosts.- The Localisation of the Purine Phosphoribosyl-transferase in Rat Liver Organelles.- Reversible and Irreversible Inhibition of Hypoxanthine Phosphoribosyl-transferase.- Purification and Characterization of Hypoxanthine-Guanine Phosphoribosyltransferase from Cultured HTC Cells.- Evidence for the Existence of Different Types of Metabolic Cooperation.- Stability of the Azaguanine Resistant Phenotype in Vivo.- Functioning of Purine Salvage Pathways in Escherichia Coli K-12.- Metabolism of Intravenous Adenine in the Pig.- Pattern of Purine-Nucleotide Metabolism in Hepatopancreas of Helix Pomatia (Gastropoda).- Isozymes of AMP Deaminase.- Purification of Human Erythrocyte Adenosine Deaminase.- Adenosine Deaminase: Characterization of the Molecular Heterogeneity of the Enzyme in Human Tissue.- Human 5?-Nucleotidase : Multiple Molecular Forms and Regulation.- Subcellular Distribution of Purine Degrading Enzymes in the Liver of the Carp (Cyprinus Carpio L.).- Mutations Affecting Purine Metabolism in Man.- Purine Enzyme Abnormalities: A Four Year Experience.- Fibroblast Phosphoribosylpyrophosphate and Ribose-5-phosphate Concentration and Generation in Gout with Purine Overproduction.- Familial Distribution of Increased Erythrocyte Phosphoribosylpyrophosphate Levels.- X-linked Pattern of Inheritance of Gout due to Mutant Feedback-Resistant Phosphoribosylpyrophosphate Synthetase.- Incidence of APRT Deficiency.- Complete Deficiency of Adenine Phosphoribosyl-transferase: Report of a Family.- Purine Synthesis and Excretion in Mutants of the W1-L2 Human Lymphoblastoid Line Deficient in Adenosine Kinase (AK) and Adenine Phosphoribosyl-transferase (APRT).- Partial HPRT Deficiency: Heterozygotes Exhibit One Cell Population in Intact Cell Assays.- Diminished Affinity for Purine Substrates as a Basis for Gout with Mild Deficiency of Hypoxanthine-Guanine Phosphoribosyl-transferase.- Purine and Pyrimidine Nucleotide Concentrations in Cells with Decreased Hypoxanthine-Guanine Phosphoribosyltransferase (HGPRT) Activity.- Electrophoretic Variation in Partial Deficiencies of Hypoxanthine-Guanine Phosphoribosyltransferase.- Xanthine Oxidase Activity in a Gouty Patient with Partial Deficiency of HGPRT.- Experience with Detection of Heterozygous Carrier
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.