Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.12Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume explores the complex and surprisingly similar experiences of puritans and Catholics in the early modern Atlantic world.
- Author BiographyCrawford Gribben is Professor of Early Modern British History at Queen's University Belfast, UK. He is the author of several books on the literary cultures of Puritanism and evangelicalism, including God's Irishmen (2007), Writing the Rapture: Prophecy fiction in evangelical America (2009), and Evangelical millennialism in the trans-Atlantic world, 1500-2000 (2011). R. Scott Spurlock is Lecturer in Religious Studies at the University of Glasgow, UK. He has held posts at the University of Aberdeen, Trinity College Dublin, the Institute of Theology at Queen's University Belfast and the University of Manchester. Alongside Crawford Gribben, he co-edits two books series: Palgrave Macmillan's 'Christianities in the Trans-Atlantic World, 1500-1800' and 'Scottish Religious Cultures: Historical Perspectives'.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/10/2015
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleChristianities in the Trans-Atlantic World
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteVIII, 247 p.
- Weight450 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byCrawford Gribben,R. Scott Spurlock
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.