Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.99
- £25.75Trending at £26.99
- £7.42Trending at £10.00
- £7.28Trending at £9.98
- £6.79Trending at £9.01
- £4.99Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionConcentrating on works by authors such as Fergus Hume, Arthur Conan Doyle, Grant Allen, LT Meads, and Marie Belloc Lowndes, this title explores the complex relation between the emergence of detective fictions in the 1880s and 1890s and the concept of purity.
- Author BiographyChristopher Pittard is Senior Lecturer in English Literature at the University of Portsmouth, UK.
- Author(s)Christopher Pittard
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/06/2011
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 8 b&w illustrations
- Weight654 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.