All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Daniel P. Weeks
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight338 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
- Table Of Contents1. Lewis Structures. 2. Resonance Structures. 3. Mechanisms. 4. On Solving Mechanism Problems. 5. Some Reactiosn from Biochemistry.
- Author BiographyDaniel Weeks is a native of New Jersey. He earned a B.S. in chemistry at Wesleyan College in West Virginia, and an M.S. and Ph.D. in organic chemistry at the University of Delaware. After a post-doctoral year at Brown University he began to learn his craft during a temporary appointment at Haverford College. He taught at Seton Hall University for about 20 years and finished his career with ten delightful years at Northwestern University. While he published research on the mechanisms of hydrolysis of organic compounds in aqueous solutions, mostly in the Journal of the American Chemical Society, his greatest satisfaction came from seeing the light go on in his students' eyes. He has a reputation as an informative, entertaining and even funny lecturer. He is a self-confessed ham who always remembered that although what he taught was old stuff to him it was new to his students.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.52
- £9.52Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £2.72
- £8.69Trending at £10.34
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.