All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionPushing the Agenda reveals the predictable nature of presidents' policy making opportunities and the strategies presidents employ to exploit those opportunities.
- Author BiographyMatthew N. Beckmann is Assistant Professor of Political Science at UC Irvine, where he studies Washington politics, particularly that involving the White House. His work has appeared in the Journal of Politics, the Journal of Theoretical Politics, Political Research Quarterly, and Political Communication. Professor Beckmann received his BA from UCLA and his PhD from the University of Michigan.
- Author(s)Matthew N. Beckmann
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2010
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note33 b/w illus. 1 map 22 tables
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.