Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £14.45Trending at £23.96
- £6.99Trending at £7.21
- £11.18Trending at £15.01
- £5.89Trending at £6.11
- £7.60Trending at £10.00
- £9.55Trending at £12.99
- £9.90Trending at £10.86
About this product
- DescriptionLike a moose in the living room, some problems are hard to ignore. Randall Tobias says that whether these problems are in business or in life, it is best to confront them openly and honestly. This is an enlightening and hopeful book about succeeding without selling out, turning change to advantage and confronting difficult issues.
- Author BiographyRandall L. Tobias was Chairman, President, and CEO of Eli Lilly and Company until his retirement at the end of 1998, when he was named Chairman Emeritus. Before joining Lilly, he had a distinguished career at AT&T, where he was Vice Chairman in the years following the government-ordered breakup of the company in 1984 and negotiated the first-ever telecommunications deal with China. Still active in corporate and community life, Tobias serves on the boards of a number of major corporations and foundations. Todd Tobias is President of Table Moose Media, Publisher of Indy Men's Magazine, and Vice President of the Randall L. Tobias Foundation.
- Author(s)Randall L. Tobias,Todd Tobias
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication03/04/2003
- GenreCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note40 b&w photos
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.