Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £161.75Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £57.50Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 31 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an account of Vladimir Putin, the man, his politics and his profound influence on Russian politics, foreign policy and society. This edition also includes: analysis of Putin's second term as President; detailed discussion of changes to the policy process and the elites around Putin; and Russia's relations with other post-Soviet states.
- Author BiographyRichard Sakwa is Professor of Politics at the University of Kent, UK.
- Author(s)Richard Sakwa
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/09/2007
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white tables
- Weight748 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.