All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn edited book in the Critical Perspectives on Work and Employment series associated with the annual International Labour Process Conference. The book focuses on global commodity chains, global value chains, and global production networks . It is written by leading international academics it contains cutting-edge research.
- Author BiographyKirsty Newsome is Reader in Employment Relations at the University of Sheffield and Visiting Fellow at the Centre for Sustainable Work and Employment Futures at the University of Leicester, UK.Phil Taylor is Professor of Work and Employment Studies in the Department of Human Resource Management and also Vice Dean International in Strathclyde Business School at the University of Strathclyde, UK.Jennifer Bair is Associate Professor of Sociology at the University of Colorado at Boulder, USA.Al Rainnie is Honorary Senior Research Fellow, Business School, University of Western Australia, Australia.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/04/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleCritical Perspectives on Work and Employment
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note312 p.
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAl Rainnie,Jennifer Bair,Kirsty Newsome,Philip Taylor
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.99
- £32.33Trending at £34.08
- £13.79Trending at £19.95
- £13.99Trending at £20.99
- £23.44Trending at £39.99
- £9.70Trending at £10.23
- £9.43Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.