Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.69Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis issue offers an explanation of community building priniciples and how they can be applied working with youth. The authors provide examples of how community building can be connected to youth development and how youth can be change agents.
- Author(s)Health Services (MHS) Mental
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication16/09/2005
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleNew Directions for Youth Development
- Series Part/Volume Number106
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Weight155 g
- Width150 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byJoel Nitzberg
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.