Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.11
- £9.40Trending at £13.03
- £9.60Trending at £11.22
- £16.70Trending at £21.79
- £15.55Trending at £19.12
- £13.65Trending at £14.19
- £18.71Trending at £19.03
About this product
- DescriptionHow should we be putting a price on carbon, particularly in developing countries? This volume takes up this contested issue and examines how different economic instruments might apply in developing countries, with a special focus on South Africa. It is of interest to academics and policymakers in economics, policy and development.
- Author BiographyHarald Winkler and Andrew Marquard are both based at the Energy Research Centre (ERC) at the University of Cape Town.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/09/2010
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleClimate Policy Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content NoteFigures, tables
- Weight476 g
- Width190 mm
- Height262 mm
- Edited byAndrew Marquard,Harald Winkler
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.