All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow in its 20th year of publication, Putting on the Brakes remains the essential go-to resource for kids, parents, and professionals looking for tips and techniques on managing attention disorders.
- Author BiographyPatricia O. Quinn, MD, is a developmental paediatrician in Washington, DC. Dr. Quinn is a well-known international speaker and conducts workshops nationwide about ADHD, and has authored several best-selling and ground breaking books on ADHD including Attention, Girls! A Guide to Learn All About Your AD/HD and with co-author Theresa Maitland, PhD, Ready for Take-Off: Preparing Your Teen With ADHD or LD for College and On Your Own: A College Readiness Guide for Teens With ADHD/LD. In 2000, Dr. Quinn received the CHADD Hall of Fame Award.
- Author(s)Judith M. Stern,Patricia O. Quinn
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication15/04/2012
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMagination Press, (American Psychological Association)
- Content NoteBlack and white illustrations
- Weight465 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.99Trending at £19.80
- £14.31Trending at £15.56
- £3.70Trending at £4.06
- £7.99Trending at £10.07
- £12.21Trending at £15.14
- £9.38Trending at £11.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.