All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £59.67
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £2.81Trending at £4.32
- £13.37Trending at £19.92
- £8.71Trending at £8.90
- £7.45Trending at £11.93
- £10.61Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionPutting the Poor First examines the applicability of different elements in the bottom-up development literature to the innovation process of BoP ventures. It unveils connections between the two approaches and builds a theoretical base for its three in-depth case studies.
- Author BiographyPIERA WAIBEL researches and works in Sustainability Management. In addition to her research she has worked as a Senior Consultant for international consultancy firms specializing in Sustainability Management.
- Author(s)Piera Waibel
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSaltaire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGreenleaf Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight510 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.