All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains different types of puzzle poems to solve with many sorts of brainteasers, anagrams, acrostics, spoonerisms, rebuses, and poems you just have to say out loud if you want the answer - if you can work out how to say them. The poets include Jonathan Swift, James Reeves, Wendy Cope and Nick Toczek.
- Author BiographySusie Gibbs was for many years the editor behind the highly successful Macmillan poetry list and was the editor for a number of OUP poetry books including, Poems to Freak Out Your Teachers, Poems to Make Your Friends Scream, Poems to Annoy Your Parents, and Poems to Make Your Friends Laugh.
- Author(s)Susie Gibbs
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication03/08/2006
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2006
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date02/06/2017
- Content NoteNumerous line drawings
- Weight61 g
Best-selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £3.60Trending at £4.61
- £10.84Trending at £12.00
- £13.40Trending at £15.88
- £5.01Trending at £5.97
- £3.79Trending at £4.00
- £4.11Trending at £4.69
- £4.88Trending at £4.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.