CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a comprehensive guide to Pyomo, an open source software package for formulating and solving large-scale optimization and operations research problems. Includes chapters on advanced modeling capabilities for nonlinear and stochastic optimization.
- Author BiographyDocuments a simple, yet versatile tool for modeling and solving optimization problems. ... The book, by Bill Hart, Carl Laird, Jean-Paul Watson, and David Woodruff, is essential to the usability of Pyomo, serving as the Pyomo documentation. ... has contents for both an inexperienced user, and a computational operations research expert. ... with examples of each of the concepts discussed. Nedialko B. Dimitrov, INFORMS Journal on Computing, Vol. 24 (4), Fall 2012
- Author(s)Carl Laird,David L. Woodruff,Jean-Paul Watson,William E. Hart
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/02/2012
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Series TitleSpringer Optimization and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number67
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Out-of-print date08/06/2017
- Content Notebiography
- Weight549 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.