All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs the driving force behind the Allied effort in World War I, France willingly shouldered the heaviest burden. This book explains how and why France assumed this role and offers insights into French strategy and operational methods.
- Author BiographyBrigadier General (Ret.) Robert A. Doughty served as Professor and Head of the Department of History at the United States Military Academy from 1985 to 2005.
- Author(s)Robert Allan Doughty
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication04/03/2008
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Belknap Press
- Content Note15 maps
- Weight810 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
- £16.82Trending at £23.98
- £4.06Trending at £7.25
- £13.95Trending at £19.09
- £8.44Trending at £16.04
- £4.95Trending at £8.58
- £5.46Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.