All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.22
- £24.23Trending at £25.13
- £17.16Trending at £22.68
- £5.48Trending at £6.93
- £9.77Trending at £10.07
- £16.72Trending at £24.93
- £7.19Trending at £7.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis up-to-date collection begins with an account and analysis of the role of psychologists in prisons in relation to research.
- Author BiographyProfessor Graham J. Towl, Chief Psychologist, National Offender Management Services, is the editor of Psychology in Prisons (BPS Blackwell, 2003), and a co-editor of Suicide in Prisons (BPS Blackwell, 2000), Applying Psychology to Forensic Practice (BPS Blackwell, 2003), and Psychology in Probation Services (BPS Blackwell, 2004).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/12/2006
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight364 g
- Width158 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byGraham J. Towl
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.