CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.30Trending at £5.73
- £10.23Trending at £12.13
- £4.50Trending at £8.95
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
- £3.99Trending at £7.98
- £2.81Trending at £3.06
- £9.98Trending at £10.48
About this product
- DescriptionAfter the murder of his best friend lands Michael Igerinos in the centre of the investigation as the prime suspect, he is transported back to the turn of the 20th Century, into the heart of Bohemian Paris and the sensual, hedonistic pursuits of the artists who haunted its infamous Moulin Rouge.
- Author BiographyTefcros Michaelides holds a PhD from Pierre et Marie Curie University in Paris, France and was awarded Chevalier dans l'Ordre des Palmes Academiques by the French Government. He is a Professor of Mathematics at Athens College, Greece. His published works include Mathimatika Epikera (A Mathematician's View of Everyday Events), and numerous original studies on the role of mathematics in literature from antiquity to the modern era, and from Chinese texts to the newest science-fiction works. He has also translated many books into Greek, including A Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson, the widely acclaimed and successful The Parrot's Theorem by Denis Guedj, Timescape by Gregory Benford, and D'Alembert's Principle and Mobius Dick by Andrew Crumey.
- Author(s)Tefkros Michaelides
- PublisherParmenides Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLas Vegas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintParmenides Publishing
- Content Note1 illustration
- Weight338 g
- Width146 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.