Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionLearn by doing: less theory, more results --Cover.
- Author BiographyMichel Anders, after his chemistry and physics studies where he spent more time on computer simulations than on real world experiments, the author found his real interests lay with IT and Internet technology, and worked as an IT manager for several different companies, including an Internet provider, a hospital, and a software development company. After his initial exposure to Python as the built-in scripting language of Blender, the popular 3D modeling and rendering suite, the language became his tool of choice for many projects. He lives happily in a small converted farm, with his partner, three cats, and twelve goats. This tranquil environment proved to be ideally suited to writing his first book, Blender 2.49 Scripting (Packt Publishing, 978-1-849510-40-0). He loves to help people with Blender and Python-related questions and may be contacted as 'varkenvarken' at http://www.blenderartists.org/ and maintains a blog on Pythonspecific subjects at http://michelanders.blogspot.com/.
- Author(s)Michel Anders
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication14/05/2011
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight580 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.