All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £29.42Trending at £29.95
- £15.72Trending at £16.27
- £4.99Trending at £7.12
- £15.72Trending at £16.46
- £13.57Trending at £14.66
- £6.79Trending at £8.78
- £36.98Trending at £37.80
About this product
- Author(s)Michael Diener
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication30/11/2015
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Out-of-print date23/12/2015
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Author BiographyMichael Diener graduated from Simon Fraser University, British Columbia, Canada, in 2001 with a bachelor of science degree in geography. He began working in 1995 with Environment Canada as a GIS (Geographic Information Systems) analyst and has continued to work with GIS technologies ever since. In 2008, he founded a company called GOMOGI that is focused on building web and mobile GIS application with open source tools. In 2011, the focus changed to indoor wayfinding and navigation solutions and building the indrz platform that Michael had envisioned. From time to time, Michael also holds seminars for organizations wanting to explore or discover the possibilities of how GIS can increase productivity and help better answer spatial questions. He is also the creative head of new product development in his company. His technical skills include working with Python to solve a wide range of spatial problems on a daily basis. Through the years, he has developed many spatial applications with Python, including indrz and golfgis, which are two of the products built by his company, GOMOGI. He is also lecturer of GIS at the Alpen Adria University, Klagenfurt, where he enjoys teaching students the wonderful powers of GIS and explaining how to solve spatial problems with open source GIS and Python.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.